25 MARCH 2016 PLESTON – Yesterday, His Imperial and Royal Exalted Majesty, the Emperor and King celebrated his first year of reign as Emperor of Abelden, King of Legatia, of Alenshka and Legabelden. The Emperor himself had already become the longest reigning Abeldane, Legatian, Alenshkan and Legabeldane Monarch before the Paper Jubilee, the formal term for the celebration, had occurred.
There wasn’t much festivities that had happened as it was Holy Thursday in Abelden and the Commonwealth, but there was a Thanksgiving Mass for the celebration of the Paper Jubilee. The Emperor and King himself attended the mass and serving as an altar server. The Imperial Central Bank (KZB) commemorated the event with a commemorative 1 Trimole banknote that will be legal tender throughout the Commonwealth and will be used for general circulation as the mass production was high.
The full titles of the Emperor will change with such notable changes such as:
- From His Imperial and Royal Majesty to His Imperial and Royal Exalted Majesty; reflecting the Alenshkan titleage
- The Legatian Monarch will no longer be known as King of Legatia, but rather as Legatian Emperor and King; the title King of Legatia still remains but it is merged with the title of Legatian Emperor and the date of ascension of Empero Stephen remains the same.
- The Legatian Monarch is also the new King of Burkland and King of Huma after Legatia became an Empire, but retains the same name.
- All titles have been rearranged now and some new titles are added.
- The short-full title will be announced soon and will be used in all Abeldane, Legatian, Alenshkan, Legabeldane, Demirelian, and etc. official government documents.
A message by the Emperor and King will be released later.